Senior 3C Gameplay Programmer
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
Our company is seeking a highly skilled and experienced 3C Gameplay Programmer to join our team. As a 3C Gameplay Programmer, you will have the opportunity to utilize your creative and technical skills to design, implement, and test game mechanics. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating exciting and engaging gameplay experiences.
Mona is the premier 3D-world building platform and social network for the metaverse – built for creators, by creators. A web-native platform with no downloads, Mona assembles the best creators to build the future we want to live in, one owned by the creators.
Our work environment is remote-first. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, creativity and big ideas. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability and transparency.
- Design, prototype, and iterate on character controls, camera systems, and player movement mechanics to create a responsive and intuitive gameplay experience.
- Develop and maintain design documentation, including design specifications, flowcharts, and user interface mockups.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and design engaging 3C gameplay systems
- Conduct thorough playtesting and gather feedback from internal and external sources to refine and improve 3C gameplay systems.
- Communicate effectively with team members, providing clear feedback and design suggestions for improvement.
- Up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in game design.
- Bachelor's degree in Game Design, Computer Science, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience as a 3C Gameplay Designer.
- Strong understanding of game mechanics and systems.
- Fluency in industry-standard tools and software, such as Unity.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for video games and game development.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Remote-first work environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Mona is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Mona will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
See more open positions at Mona
Something looks off?