Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
About the Role
The Community manager role will own the operations of our community-first initiatives, ranging from content to education programs to new social technologies. They will be incredibly detail oriented and be able to take full control of and skillfully grow our digital communications efforts to our community. They will be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with the team
What you'll do
- Coordinate community-run content initiatives
- Ensure the promotion and growth of community events on social platforms
- Work with the content and community team, launching new programs for our readers, audience, artists, collectors and journalists
- Work with community members spontaneously and support them in achieving their projects or ideas
- Gather community feedback and create organized write-ups to convey trends, questions, issues etc. to the team
- Report on the health of our community server, and make recommendations for improvements while promoting the optimization of processes and tools for best program output
- Set and track program performance goals through data measurement tools and dashboardsManage on-brand community events and activations throughout the year
- Design online activities and incentives to keep community engaged and work with nftnow contributors, staff, and audience to plan online activities in our Discord server
- Report on the result of each event, identify trends, and create case studies
- Work alongside content teams (social, video, editorial) to help establish brand consistency and messagingPresent and consult with marketing and editorial team to help drive current and new initiatives forward
What you'll need
- Experience in digital communications/community building in crypto/fintech, art, fashion, sports, e-sports and/or collectibles industries
- 5+ years proven work experience as a community manager and/or leading a community function within an organization
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series)Having affinities with social digital environments: Twitter, Discord, Reddit, etc.Be a coordinator and catalyst at heart.
- Move fast and connect things
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, in both technical and non-technical contextsExperience with crypto or desire to learn avidly about these technologies
- Ability to notice related trends and issues in the community, report and act on themExperience with digital art and CryptoArtExperience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIsAttention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver, self-starter
- Passion to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Experience with creative and / or crypto-focused communities is a plus
About nft now
nft now is an award-winning publication for web3 news, feature and analysis. Our mission is to empower the creators of culture and bring web3 technology from niche to mainstream. Web3 represents a singular opportunity to redefine how creators and communities share in the value they create, and we believe this technology will power a new economic model for creatives across all disciplines. As a diverse and multidisciplinary team, we embrace a culture of innovation, celebration and accountability as we work to build a more meaningful future through positive social impact and amplification of the voices that need to be heard.
nft now is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
See more open positions at nft now
Something looks off?