Social Media Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
The Social Media Manager will play a critical role in managing and distributing the content we create. They will manage all content calendars, social copywriting, content posting, and community management across our editorial and social channels. They will also play a key role in ensuring we are continually optimizing our content, leveraging native features to drive organic visibility, and reporting on content performance so we can continually double down on the content types and tactics driving the most growth.
Role and Responsibilities
- Present creative ideas and execute campaigns to drive community growth and engagement across our social channels.
- Curate content into calendar workflow for all social and editorial channels
- Write and edit copy, captions, descriptions, titles, etc., for all social content, including social news graphics, carousels, videos, etc.
- Manage internal approval process with leadership for final content, captions, and scheduling review.
- Prepare, post, and schedule content across all social platforms for weekdays, overnights, and weekends, including a mix of timely and repackaged evergreen content.
- Leverage native in-app features across platforms to increase organic visibility while posting.
- Present creative ideas for all channels and actively participate in brainstorms.
- Respond to comments and DM’s across all channels.
- Present top content breakdowns & growth insights on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Partner with our editorial and design teams to distribute engaging content across all social channels.
- 4+ years of experience managing social media channels
- Strong track record for driving growth across social channels
- 2+ years of experience leading and collaborating with content creators
- Understanding of journalism and editorial social voice
- Understanding of NFT spaceDegree in Journalism or relevant experience in the field of JournalismUnderstanding of nuance across platforms (i.e., IG vs. TW)
- Meme connoisseur
About now Media
Now Media, previously nft now, is the leading web3 digital media platform for NFT coverage, curation and analysis. We're on the brink of a seismic shift in how creators and their communities engage, and our mission is to empower the creators of culture by amplifying the stories and perspectives spearheading this movement.
Now, Media is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.